Wednesday, July 21, 2010

“Best Florist” in the latest Toronto Life...

Isn't nature just amazing?
Flowers....it cheers up our lives, it makes a room look fabulous, it demonstrates love, affection and care...

Taking care of them is a challenge that requires talent and study. I say that cause I've felt on my own skin the ups and downs of trying to make a beautiful orchid survive in my living room...or a raffia palm for instance....

I failed many times, but I love them so much that I keep trying...getting better though. You had to see my happy face some weeks ago when some friends came over to my place and commented on my pink orchid with lots of blooms...I felt so proud...

That's why I strongly admire and recommend the work of this artist, Rosemary Little, from Quince Flowers. Not for nothing is she elected the best florist by Toronto Life.


Flowers just cheer up my life!
Happy flowery summer everyone!
Renata Altrão

.

No comments: